Evercore’s Private Capital Advisory (PCA) group is an active secondary market advisor focused on providing independent advice and execution services for the owners and managers of private financial assets. Evercore PCA specializes in providing liquidity solutions to institutional investors and their managers through secondary transactions in the private equity, hedge fund, real estate and infrastructure markets. This includes private equity funds, direct co-investments, mezzanine interests and hedge fund side pockets. PCA’s clients include financial institutions, asset managers, pension funds, endowments, foundations, family offices and private equity and hedge funds. PCA is seeking intelligent, mature individuals, preferably with past experience (summer) in finance or investment banking, the desire and flexibility to work in an entrepreneurial environment and the ability to learn on the job. In addition, analysts must demonstrate the ability to work on several projects concurrently and possess the desire to learn and work hard.
Evercore offers highly qualified analysts the chance to advance more rapidly and take on more responsibility than in traditional bulge-bracket firms, exposure to blue-chip clients, and the chance to be part of rapidly growing, highly regarded firm.
- 1 year work experience in investment banking, finance or consulting strongly preferred
- Finance or Accounting major (preferred)
- Superior analytical skills and demonstrated excellence in academic coursework
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate ideas
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and achievement-oriented character