Evercore Full Time Investment Banking Associate – New York M&A
Evercore seeks to hire Associates for its Generalist Group in New York.
Evercore's unique market position provides Associates the ability to work closely with senior bankers on industry-transforming, multi-billion dollar transactions in markets around the world. The small transaction team structure allows Associates a strong platform to learn investment banking and assume high levels of responsibility at early stages of their careers. As part of the team, the Associate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of assignments including: balance sheet restructuring, refinancing of corporate obligations, evaluation of strategic alternatives and assistance in raising debt or equity financing.
Candidates must have a strong interest in investment banking with solid quantitative and analytical skills, as well the ability to think broadly about a range of strategic issues confronting the firm’s clients. Knowledge of accounting, valuation, finance, and business strategy is a must. Responsibilities for an Associate include managing analysts, overseeing financial and valuation analysis, resolving complex financial and accounting issues, industry and competitive analysis, due diligence, drafting client presentation materials, management and execution of live deal situations, and assistance with new business development.
- Completing an MBA from a top-tier business school
- Investment Banking internship or very similar experience
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance, valuation, and financial accounting
- Superior analytical skills and demonstrated excellence in academic coursework
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate ideas
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong work ethic and stamina
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, and achievement-oriented character
How to Apply
Please complete your application with your resume and cover letter on our website. Please apply to our website at www.evercore.com.
This opportunity is closed to applications.